We utilize an easy online system for registration. Please follow all instructions to properly register.
If you would like to pay your registration fee by credit card, please contact the Office of Youth & Young Adult Ministry at email@example.com after you have completed your on-line registration.
Please note that you may also pay by electronic check or by mailing in a check. You will be able to make your choice on the Payment Page. If choosing to pay by credit or mail-in check - click the "none" option when asked for payment.
Please read the following protocols, due to Covid-19, that will be instituted at camp for the 2021 Season, BEFORE beginning the registration process. You will need to agree and comply with these protocols to participate in camp this year.
- Campers will keep a health log 2-weeks prior to arrival at camp. Health log will be submitted digitally prior to arrival or at drop-off
- Campers may only be dropped off at their assigned time unless prior arrangements have been made with the program director. YOU MAY NOT, drop off campers at times not pre-arranged. The same procedure and expectations will apply for pick-up. (this does not apply to Mommy/Daddy & Me or St. Nicholas Program)
- We understand that carpooling to and from camp helps families when travelling a distance. However, FOR THIS YEAR, we ask that campers arrive with their own family or a family with which they have been cohorting. We understand that this may not be possible but do recommend this practice.
- The camp WILL NOT provide accommodations for campers in-between Diocesan Church School Camp and Teenage Conference. If you need to stay in the area, we have provided a list of local hotels below.
- The program will be running at half-capacity. This means 4 campers per cabin with one staff member for DCSC and TC; 1 family per cabin/room for MM/DM and St. Nicholas ( if you have been cohorting with a family from your parish - you may ask to share accommodations with them).
- Campers will participate in the program with their Cabin Cohort for all activities and meals. Activity Cohorts may combine Cabin Cohorts. Activity Cohorts will remain the same for the week.
- Social distancing and mask requirements as deemed necessary. As of now, masks will not be required in the cabins with Cabin Cohort members.
- We may be unable to accommodate cabin mate requests
- If a camper exhibits symptoms of Covid-19, they will need to be picked up from camp immediately.
- If a camper is unable to maintain distancing and mask protocols during camp, parents will be asked to pick them up early. (This is for DCSC and TC)
- We will offer camper/family orientation via Zoom prior to camp. All campers and at least one adult family member must attend orientation in order to attend camp in person.
We hope to announce additional programs as the summer progresses.
We are looking forward to being with you at camp this year. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Youth Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find the rates for our 2021 season. Please contact us with any questions.
Virtual Program (Diocesan Church School or Teenage Conference) $25
Diocesan Church School Camp $375
Teenage Conference $375
Mommy/Daddy & Me $330 (first parent child couple)
$120 additional adult
$80 first additional child
$50 second additional child
$25 children under 4
St. Nicholas Program $330 (first camper/family couple)
$120 additional adult
$80 additional teenage child
$50 additional child
ASC for Adults
Early Bird Registraton Fee - $175 (Until August 1)
Regular Registration Fee ($200)
Day Fee $50