In addition to our in-person staff, will will also be in need of Virtual Camp Staff
Regular Season Staff - Click here to read available job descriptions.
We are pleased to continue to offer paid and volunteer positions for our Virtual Camping Season!
STAFF ROLES and DESCRIPTIONS for Virtual Camp:
Cabin Counselor: Be able to join Zoom for Prayers and Cabin Time each morning and/or evening.
Special Interest: Run a special interest class.
Church School: Run a Church School class (curriculum provided).
Evening Events ( Single Event or Multiple Event Organization)
:STAFF ROLES and DESCRIPTIONS Virtual Camp:
Cabin Counselor: Be able to join Zoom for Prayers and Cabin Time each morning.
Ukie Olympics: Work with Lead Staff to plan events.
Living Orthodox: Session usually led by clergy that discusses the theme of the program.
Ukie Culture/Singing: Run a session about Ukrainian culture.
Hands on Faith: Run a session about how teenagers can put their faith into action - ideas welcome!
Evening Activities: Run an evening activity - ideas welcome!
TC Chill: Staff presence for general monitoring or camper behavior.
Before you apply, please read the following information concerning camp 2021 and our Covid-19 protocols. Thank you!
- As of May 2021, we will not be accepting staff under the age of 18
- Staff MUST arrive on the day prior to or the morning of the program you are working for
- If you have to leave the property prior to the end of the program, you will be unable to return until the start of the next program
- You will need to take a Covid test the day prior to or the morning of arrival
- All campers and staff will be asked to keep a health log two-weeks prior to the start of the program
- Staff agrees to attending ALL on-line training prior to your start date
- We are currently updating our registration system. You will complete a preliminary application. Once the new system is up-an-running, you will receive a link to complete your application.